Case Management | Elder Law1 | Financial Planning2
Senior Resource Center, Inc.1(SRC) provides an all-inclusive approach to protecting not only a family's financial resources but also the invaluable assets of dignity and quality of life. SRC's approach to planning unites the resources that are often fragmented when relying on traditional professional practices. In choosing SRC, seniors and their families enjoy the convenience of having case management, legal overview1, and financial2 professionals all working together.
Our experienced team helps Massachusetts seniors and their families by offering comprehensive solutions for:
- Identifying and accessing options for appropriate home care services, assisted living or skilled nursing facilities
- Evaluating needs in Crisis
- Client Advocacy
- Identifying and accessing necessary benefits, such as
- Veterans' Benefits
- Community Based Support Programs
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Annuity Strategies
- Asset Preservation
- Optimizing care dollars and resources
Coordination of legal services to support the needs for:
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Proxies
- Family Trusts
- Asset Protection
- Probate Avoidance
- Special Needs Trusts
- Senior Resource Center, Inc. (SRC) is not a law firm, but is affiliated with Falco & Associates, P.C. SRC provides a legal overview of potential legal issues and may make a referral to Falco & Associates, P.C. or a law firm of the individual’s choice if legal work is necessary. Services provided by SRC are not legal services and the protections of the lawyer-client relationship do not exist with regards to these services.
- Senior Resource Center, Inc. (SRC) and its employees are not registered investment advisors, nor do we offer or sell securities.