*January 2019 Articles*
Barbara and Gronk
What does SRC Benefits coordinator Barbara Strollo and New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski have in common…
Number one, they both love the New England Patriots. Barbara has been a season ticket holder for decades and Gronk is a future Hall of Fame inductee. Number two, both are champions and the best at what they do and number three, one recently retired (Barbara!) and the other is seriously considering it—according to all reports. For any of Barbara’s previous clients that are first hearing this, feel free to send any well wishes: firstname.lastname@example.org. As to Gronk? If you are going to retire, go out with a trophy Sunday February 3rd in Atlanta!
To Barbara and Gronk: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU—for your years of great service to your team!
Have a co-worker who you think could use our services? Why not tell your employer about SeniorAssist from SRC!
Did you know that companies all over the world lose hundreds of thousands of dollars each year due to adult children taking time off to care for their ailing parents? It’s true, between identifying services and managing their day-to-day care, adult children are now the caretakers for their aging parents.
As a result, Senior Resource Center, Inc. created SeniorAssist as a program for employers who are looking to make their employees lives easier. SRC can set up any means for communication and would create a dedicated day to come in for free consultations. Contact us today:
- Dedicated toll-free number: (888) 869-6295
- Email: email@example.com
- 15-min no cost phone call consultation
- 90-minute no cost in person consultation
Where’s Nurse-Attorney Ron Kearns?
Just like Waldo—sometimes, Ron is right in your own backyard!
Wondering what Nurse-Attorney Ron Kearns is up to? We’re glad you asked!
Not only is Ron a nurse AND an attorney—Ron also heads up SRC’s Outreach and Continuing Education department. On a regular basis, Ron heads to facilities and groups all over the South Shore, North Shore and the Cape. Ron’s focus is on educating the Social Workers and Case Managers on how they can better serves their clients.
So, where has Ron been? And, where is he going? Glad you asked; here’s an update we’ll try to provide every month!
- December 2018: Old Colony Elder Services CEU Training
- November 2018: Norwell VNA CEU Training
- October 2018: Mystic Valley Elder Services Lunch and Learn
Look out for Ron in the following areas:
- February 2019: Presentation at Wellesley College
- March 2019: Brain Injury and Stroke Support Group at Braintree Rehab
- April 2019: Asset Preservation Seminar- Danvers, MA
Let us know if you want Ron to come to your group!
- Senior Resource Center, Inc. (SRC) is not a law firm, but is affiliated with Falco & Associates, P.C. SRC provides a legal overview of potential legal issues and may make a referral to Falco & Associates, P.C. or a law firm of the individual’s choice if legal work is necessary. Services provided by SRC are not legal services and the protections of the lawyer-client relationship do not exist with regards to these services.
- Senior Resource Center, Inc. (SRC) and its employees are not registered investment advisors, nor do we offer or sell securities.